9/14/2007
noone but me from URL @ 10:35 PM
 Because we're not Human if we don't take a break.
Clockwise: Kath, Suria, rupini, Nurin, Myself, Natalie. Photographer: Nish.
-I cant belive I'm shifting next Saturday. Dammit. My room is still exactly the way it is, except for the house which is slowly emptying. I will miss it shitloads ): shucks la, all the memories. 7 years is a damn long time. Plus, i dont like change. Constant is comfortable. Grahh. I will miss. -Physics MCQ was tough ):) Emaths was pretty doable. i hope i dont speak too soon.
-Mdm Audra says only a handful got A1s (or As) for compre &summary. Mr Goh says 4i's Section A of Paper 2 was okay-ly done as commented by marker Mr Yau. Mr Omer said we betrayed/backstabbed/let him down(i didnt understand the word he used) for tamil.
-JC talks on Friday. VJ is compulsory for everyone.
-Why don't they have Poly talks? & i didnt receive any poly booklets that everyone else seems to be receiving.
- I have ugly Panda eyes. Damn fugly 8[
-Sleeping in school in the sickbay & in the canteen is Damn Shiok. I've slept like never before. & today when i woke up, my hands and legs and the right side of my cheek were numb. I dreamt that i fell asleep during Physics exam, failed & hence Jerked awake. But, sleeping was awwwweeesomeee shiok! (:
-I applaud Nurin cos she's trying very hard to keep un-sick. Its difficult for her. Especially since she's nt bisexual, but dontknowwhatsexual. *Nods. We must be supportive of our friends :) HELLO NURIN. I LOVE YOU. Tmr date! (:
- OMG. I will miss going home with her &Adlin. )): after four years, it ends now. All those random talks, songs, dinners, stink togethers, and aguchas and dontknowwhat were Love. Now it'll just be the bus ride. sigh ): so farawayyy. I wont be near to anyone anymore. WHO LIVES AT KALLANG? only the kallang river fish i tell you. &mymom'sfiance. & i'll miss my going to school gang too.
-http://www.cocoontimes.com/ check this out! Its my mom's Web Portal. Uh, it hasn't been developed yet, but looook! My mom has her own website! :D & its branching out into a business. (started already!) I have a self employed businesswomen jourlist for a Mom. I love (:
-Brudder has six pecs. Walauuuuu la. He's only 14.
- Today we re-watched 06's ROD video. We were taking over then. Hahaha. Time stole a jet plane i tell you. Stoopid.
- I miss intense slacking, fad's house, doing nothing, sitting on the dias, hanging out at our bench & walking aimlessly round school. Now its just library and empty corridors. Sigh. & Oh. If you catch us breaking school rules (eating at 2lec, listening to music in library) its cos we have permission.
-I like the intro of the song "Boston". I get high over nice songs now (:
-We need magic lamps to learn how to move on. "I wish to move on". "POOF". "your wish is granted". Too many relationships are breaking too many hearts, and there's not enough security guards nor heartglue to go around. But if you need security guard for yr heart come to me k. This security guard is not like the other old ahpeks. She's got style and tactics. HAHA. Im learning how to protect hearts :) For you, you and you. BULLY- for you first. Step 1: WHACK. Subsequent moves are dependent on intial consequences.
-Im still a sucker for Cheesy lines. Dammit. Not from the cheese origin anymore though, ahhah.
-Airport tomorrow! (: Soon. I'll fly off too. Soon.
-You know who you are. I missed you online. Te quiero, usted me adora. Somos Amigos como amigos deben ser, Con un abrazo grandísimo y un lemonkiss de mí austed, acostumbrado usted dice que usted me adora también.
Even then, even SuperHeros have the right to bleed.
You always want what you cant have; but you, gotta try.
|